Sunday, December 21, 2008

We've had a lot of fun playing in the snow and setting up Christmas decorations.


Emma loves to go outside no matter what the weather. Here she's wearing her mothers hat that makes her look like a knight with blue chain mail on. Also, she was VERY excited to make a snowman and place a carrot for the nose.

It seems when Emma is outside in the winter, all she does is eat snow. Mom was nice enough to bring some inside for her to eat. She had fun helping to decorate the Christmas tree this year. William had fun eating any decorations he could get his chubby paws on.


5 comments:

Debbie said...

That snowman is really cute!

Pam Emmons said...

Your kids are getting so big! I wish I could see them and hug chubby little William!

Ghkk said...

Is that a snowball Emma is eating? I loved eating the freshly fallen powdery snow when I was little, I would probably do it now to if there was any snow here. I miss you guys! Merry Christmas!

Amy said...

Man, I miss you guys so much! Deb is right, that snowman pic is absolutely adorable. It could be a Christmas card.

aubreyannie said...

merry Christmas, dennis and amber!