Monday, July 21, 2008

Emma's Birthday!

Emma turned 2 years old July 21st. We had some friends over for cake and icecream and Emma got some new toys. She seemed to have a fun day!









4 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh, my goodness! Look at those flip-flops! They are the most perfect thing I have ever seen in my entire life!!! Emma looks sooo adorable! And the cake is GREAT ... You and your domestic skills! :)

Ruth Emmett said...

Hey Amber it's Ruth! Yay for blogs, I'm glad I ran across yours. Your kids are adorable.

Amy said...

I can't believe Emma is 2 already! Where does the time go?

Happy Birthday Emma girl!!!!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Emma! It seems so funny to me that I've never even met her. The last time I saw you guys was when we stayed with you in Logan. I can't believe she's two already! Both of your kids are beautiful!