Emma cuddled up to William one morning before their walk and they struck a good pose for us!
Dennis took the kids to a dental picnic a couple weeks ago while I got to go to stake temple day. It was a fun day for all of us! Emma had fun playing at Lake Michigan.
William loves to be outside. His pasty-white complexion loves to be outside too.
This was our date-night babysitting group. We felt like the best babysitters in the world, letting the kids make a mess on purpose.




5 comments:
Sometimes I still cannot believe that these are your children! :) I think this transition would have been MUCH easier for me had you been in Utah. I adore Emma's little red shirt! So stinkin' cute!! P.s. I am excited to meet Will next week!! Also: I realize I keep calling him Will. If you would prefer I stick with William, I'll think about it. ;)
What cute kids you guys have. They look like lots of fun. I am preparing for number two, but I think I will definitely have my hands full with two boys. Especially if this next one is as rambunctious as my first.
that is just out and out funny! good times were had by all, i'm sure. (did the clean-up crew have as much fun as the making-a-mess crew did?)
They are so cute! What is that on Emma's face? Looks like Whipcream...fun!
You have such cute kids! Hopefully I'll be able to see them in person someday, but until then, I'm glad you have a blog!
Post a Comment