I don't really feel like writing much, but we are alive and well. And happy. the occasion of this walk was to get the mail and see a dead snake down the road. I'll have to show you that picture later...
Friday, April 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
But WE feel like YOU writing more!!! P.s. Will I ever get used to seeing Dennis in uniform???? And Emma's hair is looking darker! Lastly, come to Logan. kthanksbye.
Love your blog. You are all looking very good.
How can I prove I'm not a robot?
Perhaps if I directly ask you if you are a robot, then you start laughing, a calculated laugh to throw us all off, and as your laugh escalates you dispel all doubt as to your humanity. But you never answer my original question, robot.
Strange to see Dennis in uniform. It took me a while to get used to seeing Pete that way, too. It's been 4 years now, and it's wierd when he's not in uniform :)
So glad you update the blog so we can keep in touch! Can't believe how grown up your kids are. Will you be coming for the reunion in July? Oh, and I don't want to see a picture of a dead snake.
Post a Comment