On our way to UT we decided to drive through Yellowstone. We stopped at this lake and took some pictures. Dennis and I thought it looked almost fake in the pics but those are real mountains you see there not just a backdrop!
We sure enjoyed our time in UT. Our kids keep asking when they will get to see everyone again! Thanks for the great time!
I guess people like hearing experiences with our children since we don't get to see everyone much. So a quick story:
As we are leaving the base one day we see a B-52 (really big airplane) coming in to land at the base.
Amber: "look kids that's the plane that Brother Stucki, Bro. Jensen, and Bro. Dyer all fly" (all pilots in our neighborhood) they are all pilots!
Will: They are pilots?
Emma: When will Daddy be a pilot?
Amber: Daddy won't be a pilot, he's a dentist. He fixes the pilots teeth.
Emma: Well..that's not as...(long pause)...special.
Dennis thinks he may hang the quote in his office.
2 comments:
Yoooou ... blogged!?! P.s. I can needle-point that quote onto a wall-hanging for said office you want ... JUST KIDDING. I don't needle point. :)
That is so funny!!!! I still think Dennis is special :-D
Post a Comment