One perk of military life is cool free stuff! The most recent was a monster truck show. All the kids loved it! Dennis snapped a couple of good pics of the truck in action.
Our neighbors and friends. We are so blessed to have good friends here!
Emma loves these girls!
Our sweet little Bryant
The monster truck Bigfoot
Doing his thing
Doing it some more!
Also Emma's new haircut for those who are interested...
We got it cut early that morning and then she played outside all day so this doesn't do it justice but you get the picture.

1 comment:
TWO POSTS IN ONE MONTH! P.s. Every time I think about calling you back it is, like, 11:00PM there. I am a horrible person. I can live with it. Can you? Emma's hair looks adorable. I am warm. I want to go to bed. And yes, I know the difference between the two Armstrongs. ;)
Post a Comment